The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and its member colleges of Champlain College, Middlebury, Saint Michael’s College, along with Norwich University recognizes the benefits of creating cultures of positive and health and well-being. Our goals include:
Foster an environment that makes the healthy choice the easy choice
Foster an inclusive and engaging culture of wellbeing that enables employees to bring their best self to work and life every day
Educate and empower employees to effectively manage and utilize the health care system
GMHEC partners with each member school in supporting their unique needs.
Feel free to reach out to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to share any insights.
- Breastfeeding…not only good for moms and babies but also good for communities August 12, 2019
- Supporting a Culture of Well-being on Campus July 31, 2019
- GMHEC and Your College…Partnering to Support Your Well-being July 31, 2019
- Well-being Resource Guides for faculty, staff and leaders June 20, 2019
- Join us for the GMHEC Passport to Summer Fun May 28, 2019
- Health….it’s not just physical. May 22, 2019
- Laughter really is the best medicine April 2, 2019
- One out of three Americans has prediabetes and 90% don’t even know it. Could you be one of them? November 16, 2018
- Emotional intelligence…the antidote to stress and the key to well-being? November 16, 2018
- Water….a critical nutrient that we may not be getting enough of November 16, 2018