The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and its member colleges of Champlain College, Middlebury, Saint Michael’s College, along with Norwich University recognizes the benefits of creating cultures of positive and health and well-being. Our goals include:
Foster an environment that makes the healthy choice the easy choice
Foster an inclusive and engaging culture of wellbeing that enables employees to bring their best self to work and life every day
Educate and empower employees to effectively manage and utilize the health care system
GMHEC partners with each member school in supporting their unique needs.
Feel free to reach out to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to share any insights.
- Registration is now open for the Mind Body Challenge January 25, 2019
- A Mind/Body Challenge coming to a school near you December 13, 2018
- One out of three Americans has prediabetes and 90% don’t even know it. Could you be one of them? November 16, 2018
- Emotional intelligence…the antidote to stress and the key to well-being? November 16, 2018
- Water….a critical nutrient that we may not be getting enough of November 16, 2018
- Nutrition: Let’s get back to basics November 16, 2018
- Sleep….the missing ingredient in your well-being? November 16, 2018
- Physical Well-being November 16, 2018
- A free benefit for employees who are currently eligible and enrolled in our CIGNA health insurance programs November 16, 2018
- GMHEC Fall Step Challenge September 11, 2018