The Advancement Offices at Champlain, Saint Michael’s and Middlebury Colleges steward over 570,000 alumni, parent, and donor records and raise millions in support of our students and faculty. Early in 2018 , we kicked off our joint effort to convert our databases to Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge NXT platform. Blackbaud is an industry leader in nonprofit fundraising software with over 35 years of experience developing tools to help Advancement Offices achieve success.
- Streamline processes
- Provide greater access to information from anywhere at anytime
- Integrate seamlessly with Finance, HR and Student data
- Create a user friendly experience
- Utilize best practices and correct workarounds
- Empower users with the ability to make data driven decisions
The features of NXT that will help us achieve these goals include:
- Access to dashboard reports to keep you current on activity toward goals
- Action tracking to help organize your tasks
- Events check-in empowered with technology to automatically add attendees into the database
- Records and Gifts Administration will move from manual entry to batch entry with review
We will be live with this new functionality February and March of 2019.
Questions or comments, please reach out to:
- Jami Black – Advancement Project Lead for all three colleges: JLBlack@middlebury.edu